Fastbraces® is a revolutionary new orthodontic system, provided by the experts at Aesthetika Dental Studio. If your teeth are crooked, twisted or misaligned then this could be the treatment for you.
The advanced technology used by Fastbraces® was developed to provide an affordable, fast and safe treatment option to those with moderate to severe orthodontic issues.
How it works
The fundamental difference between conventional brace systems and Fastbraces® is the staggered tooth movement. Traditional braces tend to move teeth in two stages, firstly they move the crown and secondly they move the root.
Whilst this staggered technique works and has done for many years, it can be time consuming; normally it takes around a year for each stage of movement to be completed. Fastbraces® can boast treatment times of half this length because it focuses on both areas at the same time.
The ability to do this comes from elementary mechanical characteristics. Fastbraces® use an innovative ‘elbow’ design in the brackets and a uniquely shaped wire which work together to exert forces on the root and crown simultaneously.
- FAST – treatment time that is measured in months instead of years!
- EASY – retainers for only 15-20 minutes a day
- SAFE – Tested by leading Universities in the U.S., Europe, and South America
- QUALITY – The original, certified by the Inventor and made in the U.S.
- SIMPLE – Almost always Non-Extraction treatment
- CLEAN – possibly less decay around brackets due to short treatment duration
- CLEAR – aesthetic ceramic brackets available with a tooth coloured wire